Photographed by James Derheim, European Focus Private Tours, in 2016 and 2017
In 1492, Neufang, along with Birnbaum, was separated from the parish of Steinwiesen and elevated to parish status. Following the demolition of a predecessor church in 1626, a new church was built according to plans by Giovanni Bonalino . After major structural defects had been remedied, the auxiliary bishop of Bamberg , Friedrich Förner, consecrated the church on July 7, 1630, in honor of the holy martyr Lawrence . Fires severely damaged the church in 1634 and 1918. The pulpit, the high altar, and the two side altars were acquired around 1770. The facade of the hall church is articulated by red, toothed corner quoins. The four-story chancel tower is topped with a spire. The main portal is adorned with a relief of the coat of arms of the Prince-Bishop of Bamberg, Johann Georg II Fuchs von Dornheim . [ 27 ] In 1980, Hey Orgelbau installed a new organ with 14 stops on one manual and pedal , replacing an instrument from 1921
(Source: Wikipedia. There is more here: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neufang_(Steinwiesen)

Images will be available for purchase soon.